Sunday, February 19, 2017

June- Same Trip / Different Destination

They say that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth; and I am a believer. We ended our long, amazing trip with 2 days in Disneyland... a great choice! The night we got there we went to Downtown Disney.

We ate dinner in the Rainforest Cafe.


Although our adventure was coming to an end, I still felt like it was just beginning. I was so excited to be there!


Darling girls

Our first time in Cars Land










We spent our first day in California Aventure. We went from opening to closing and loved every second.

Our 2nd day was spent in Disneyland... and started on Pirates- a tradition.


Two cute girls on Splash Mountain


Jungle Cruise


The blue-eyed princess

We signed the kids up for Jedi training. They went up on stage, got trained to fight, then even got to fight the bad guys. 







See?... The happiest place on Earth.


We randomly stopped for church as we were driving home. These two wouldn't have much to do with it and we spent church right here!
We had an amazing vacation and I can't wait to go back to Oregon... and Disneyland.

No comments: