Monday, February 20, 2017

November- Momma Trip (with dad)

Yay! Scott is getting on a plane to join us!!! I was so brave and drove the motorhome through the Phoenix airport to find Scott. It was a little crazy- but so worth it!

We went to the Out of Africa Wildlife Park. It was super crazy. I felt like all the animals were going to eat us... right there. They were in terrible cages and I was nervous the whole time.

Anne kissing a giraffe. Ok- that is pretty cool.


They have a tiger show where they actually try to get the tigers to chase them into the pool. Luckily no one died!

Shaersti in a huge snake's cage.

Watching the huge lions behind their weak fence.

Have you ever seen a black panther and a lion in the same cage? Interesting



After our scary animal encounters, we went to Montezuma Castle... and did another Junior Ranger program.

Can you see Montezuma Castle? It's another cliff dwelling.

I love these cool trees.



One more pledge and one more badge.


We stayed one more night in Rancho Sedona before we headed home. We stopped in Price near Lake Powell and found an RV park with a pool. We pulled in pretty late and went swimming before we crashed. The next morning Scott woke up really early and started driving us home. 

Taking my kids on this trip was one of my favorite things I have ever done in so many ways. I can hardly wait to do it again.

No comments: