Sunday, February 19, 2017

June- Oregon

We went on an amazing trip to Oregon. It started with the Fuller reunion I already posted. From there we drove up to Crystal Crane in Oregon and met up with our friends, Adam and Cherina Scott, and their 4 boys. Crystal Crane is a natural hot spring out in the middle of nowhere. I was a little diappointed at first but we ended up loving it. 

The water felt like a hot tub and despite how cold it was outside, we swam and swam.

This is Asher. He is Shaersti's age.

The kids dug into the mud at the bottom and covered themselves in it.

When we left Crystal Crane and finally hit a small town (I think it was Burns), we drove past this little park with a huge slide and had to pull over and play.


As we started getting into the forests, I was awed by the view. I snapped a ton of pictures and couldn't get over how incredibly beautiful it was.

We were supposed to stop at a cool place to camp (Silver Falls), but when we got there it was pouring rain. Seeing as how we needed to set up tents and cook outside, we chose to keep driving. I still wish we had stayed, we missed a lot of beautiful hiking and waterfalls. 

We took a wrong turn and passed a Christmas tree farm. These little trees went for miles on rolling hills. It was so cool. 

Because of the pouring rain, and getting to the beach too late to find a camping spot, we jumped on Expedia and found rooms in Lincoln City. Somehow we ended up with an amazing one right on the ocean. 

The next morning was spent with Scott and the kids on the beach while I got us all organized again. They had so much fun playing and finding cool things.









I'm pretty sure we have the cutest dad in the world... just sayin'!





No comments: