Sunday, February 19, 2017

May Miscellaneous Pictures

Girls dance party- a fairly typical day at our house.

Exactly what it looks like in a hotel room with kids- just wish I remember why we were in a hotel. I do know that Scott took 4 of the kids while Anne and I stayed home.

I allowed Anneliese and Miah to have a sleepover the night that everyone else was out of town. It was such a big deal for them and they were so excited! Miah typed up this sleepover list and they went right down the list and checked it all off. It was seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen!


I took Anne and Miah to Boulevard Home Furnishings and they were hilarious.



Grandma Karen had a really cool property listed and we went to it a few times to see the new baby swans.

Cutest little girl ever!!!


Paysli is a pretty silly girl- all the time.


No comments: