Sunday, February 19, 2017

November- Momma Trip

I loved being in the motorhome so much, I couldn't wait for another trip. Scott didn't feel like he could take more time off work, so I loaded up the 5 kids into the motorhome and headed out. Our first stop was the south rim of the Grand Canyon, where we stayed for a few days. 

I loved so much that the kids got along so well. They each had a buddy that changed each destination and they were awesome with their buddies, traveling and everything.

The day we left, Aydree broke out into a terrible rash. She had me worried for a day or two but it went away. 

In the Grand Canyon we were able to keep our RV parked and take the bus everywhere. It was so smooth! We spent some time at the bus stops.

Love this!

Shaersti was so great to wear Aydree. What an awesome big sister!


This whole trip was about views, views, and more views.



Brigham earned a stuffed animal. He never let it go.


I love this picture so much!

"Dab"

There were elk everywhere! They let us get so close to them, too.




Love it!


My kids were seriously way nicer to each other than they normally are. It was a fabulous, peaceful week!


Bum shot!



Cuties!



We got really into doing the Junior Ranger program. We did this at every stop during our whole trip. We learned a lot, made a lot of pledges, and got a lot of badges.

No, we didn't shoot these. Rather, Scott was out shooting while we was supposed to be home working. Hmmmm

The canyon was so pretty with clouds settled down in it.






The Grand Canyon was an awesome adventure... and only the beginning of our momma trip.

No comments: